Our Property and Land Law work covers easements, boundary disputes, other real property rights and representing landlords and tenants in a wide range of residential and commercial disputes (covering public and private sectors).
Our Barristers have extensive experience of the range of Courts and Tribunals which deal with such matters, providing advice and representation at every stage.
They are sought after for their experience in advising upon and drafting pleadings, as well as their skills in representing clients at trial.
Several of our Barristers also have significant experience of representing vulnerable tenants, particularly where psychological and psychiatric conditions necessitate expert involvement.
- Acting for landlords or tenants in possession actions
- Applications before the Lands Tribunal
- Claims under the Protection from Eviction Act 1977
- Disputes between lenders and borrowers
- Disrepair claims, on behalf of tenants and landlords
- Injunctions restraining nuisance and trespass
- Obtaining of injunctions e.g. relating to serious anti-social behaviour
- Possession actions, lease renewal negotiations and service charge challenges
- Representing borrowers in applications for sale of property by mortgage companies